Harrogate Socialists leafleted the High Harrogate ward today on behalf of the Trade Unionist and Socialist Coalition (TUSC).
TUSC is the only party providing a real alternative in the forthcoming elections, defending local services and opposing cuts and privatisation. TUSC candidates are standing across the country on a programme of:
- Rent controls
- Abolition of the Bedroom Tax
- A mass programme of council house building
- A living wage of a minimum of £10 an hour, including for all council workers and contractors
- An end to zero hour contracts
- Clean, green renewable energy – no fracking!
For further information about TUSC in Harrogate, please email: email@example.com
For more information about TUSC nationally, visit: http://www.tusc.org.uk/